Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng biyayang pinagkakaloob mo sa amin..
Salamat sa bansang PILIPINAS
Bansang ipanagkaloob mo sa amin na may demokrasya..
May paniniwala sayo at kakayahan umahon sa lahat ng hirap na pinagdadaanan nito..
At ngayon pong nalalapit na ang halalan…
Ipinapanalangin po namin na maging tahimik , maayos at mailayo sa anuman karahasan
Humihingi po kami ng gabay at katalinuhan SAYO… sa tamang pagpili ng magiging PRESIDENTE ng aming bansang sinilagan
Ituro mo po sa amin ang dapat ihalal..
Ipinapanalangin po namin na ang mga botante ay magkaroon ng kaalaman kung sino ba ang dapat iboto..
Na wag kaming padadala sa mga naririnig at obserbasyon lamang..
Na kami ay maging aware din sa gawain at kakayahan ng taong ihahalal
At ipinapanalangin po namin na…
Ang maging PRESIDENTE ay may takot SA IYO
Isang presidenteng walang bahid ng kasamaan , panglalamang.
Isang presidenteng tapat at pag may kakayahan mamuno at mag lingkod sa bayan ayon sa kalooban mo…
Pagpalain mo po sya Ama …
itinataas po namin ang lahat SA IYO..
Let Your will be done o Lord..
Copy these rules including the logo above and paste in on your blog as is:
1. Write a short, sincere and meaningful prayer, (in your own words and according to the customs of your religious affiliation) about asking God in guiding our country and fellowmen in choosing the right candidate to vote for in the coming 2010 Philippine Presidential Elections. It can be in your own vernacular, and can be short and long as you please. Remember, the goal of the prayer is not only for Peaceful Election but most of all “for the guidance of choosing the right Presidential candidate to vote in the election”
2, Publish the prayer for everyone to Read in your blog.
3. Go to the Blog Prayer Brigade Main Page which is located here, and get one of the badges or banners for the brigade. Place the badge or banner in your Sidebar until the 2010 Presidential Elections commence.
4. Make an oath by filling the blank below with your handle/or name
I, Lambing , support the cause of the Blog Prayer Brigade for the election of the Future President of the Republic of the Philippines and I do solemnly promise to recite the prayer, which I wrote, in my own convenient time and regularly as possible until the 2010 Presidential Election commences. Let it be written, let it be done.
5. Tag at least 7 Pinoy bloggers you know who haven’t done this before so that the prayer will spread wherever there is a pinoy blogger present.
6. Keep you promise of praying for the Presidential Election so that God may guide us in choosing the right leader for our country.
7. in January 2010, we will gather all the names and prayers of each participants and publish all their prayers in one Blog. We will also feature in the blog the most beautiful prayer ever composed in this project.